The Business Development Officer assists in developing new business through market research and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients/sponsors including budget and pricing development, proposal writing, contract negotiations, and client presentations.
- Assist in formulating standard/routine proposals on products & services in conjunction with team members and various functional groups as assigned within the Telem Group
- To assist in developing project plans, defining roles and responsibilities and the scope of work for each project with input from sponsors, project leaders, and functional groups
- To conduct competitive assessments of products and services
- To communicate back to internal groups the outcome of the negotiations/ proposals focusing on conveying the expectations set forth for each group i.e. clear details, critical timeframes, and expectations
- Bachelors Degree in Economics with a Strong analytical, interpersonal, reporting specialization in marketing
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, reporting and presentational skills
- Knowledge of Contract laws & (inter)national market for telecom products and services, marketing and financial administration