Chief Commercial Officer
Provides excellence in the marketing, sales, customer care strategies and ensures satisfaction on all other commercial operational activities.
- Defines and implements a medium and long-term Product and Service Strategy and a pricing strategy in order to guide the development of innovative communications solutions, attractive packages, products and services for various customer segments
- Defines and executes Sales Strategy/Goals and the resulting. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals. Concludes sales contracts independently.
- Distribution and CSR Strategy (direct and indirect sales channels).
- Defines and implements the individual channel design, retail- and sales plans/targets which services our customers with the highest possible results.
- Defines and implements an annual Marketing & Sales roadmap.
- Defines and implements a Distribution and Customer Service plan.
- Works as a member of the Strategic Management Team, where he/she has the chief responsibility for the commercial aspects of the Company.
- Plans, develops, and manages the commercial departments.
- Education on University level with a degree in Marketing & Sales.
- Minimal 6 years experience on Strategic Commercial Management level including marketing & sales, product development and customer services.
- Minimal 3 years experience in a similar position (as commercial director) in the Telecommunications Industry.
- Proven affinity and experience in the Telecom Sector, preferably at a Quad-play provider.
- Proven results in the field of Marketing and Sales, Product introductions and Process improvements.
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment in a highly competitive market.
- Strong leadership, negotiating and analytical skills.