Accounts Receivable, Budget & Reporting Department - Processes, analyzes, and reconciles information in the various systems and compares them with source documents. Assists with reviews, collections & reporting.
- Gathers, enters, processes and adjusts data
- Creates relevant reports
- Reviews and analyzes information
- Enters and corrects Journal Entries
- Maintains proper financial databases.
- Reconciles information with source documentation.
- Prepares complex computations.
- Gathers statistical information.
- Makes necessary arrangements for audits.
- Meets the needs of internal and external customers.
- Prepares information for internal and external parties.
- Reviews customer accounts to determine which accounts require the initiation of collection and/ or investigative actions.
- Assists Manager & makes recommendation for improvements.
- Knowledge of Financial data processing at MBO-Level.
- Intermediate Computer Skills.
- Intermediate Mathematical & Accounting Skills.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Dutch