Manager Outside Plant
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual who is able to simultaneously maintain the telecommunications network infrastructure while interviewing and training new department employees. Do you believe that you have what it takes?
As an Outside Plant Manager, your role will entail managing the various projects as well as providing and presenting the results of these project. In addition to this, you will have to not only evaluate, monitor and maintain the local area network database, but also provide recommendations for improvement. Your responsibilities will include establishing strong relationships with service providers, providing supervisory responsibilities in daily department operations and coordinating third-party maintenance for network hardware, software and telecommunications services. You will also be required to provide and maintain documentation of network configurations and cabling layouts.
- Knowledge of Telecom operations at Bachelors (HBO) degree level.
- Experience in Outside Plant Network Management.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and switching/routing principles.
- Knowledge of telecoms ISP (data) center systems.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, reporting & presentational skills.