Collects, stores, and distributes goods. Processes relevant data in computer systems.
- Uses computer systems to enter, adjust and updates data as assigned.
- Stores the received goods in the storeroom and on site.
- Compiles data about the storeroom goods in stock.
- Assesses the quality and the quantity of the storeroom goods received on the basis of the purchases order.
- Points out inaccurate deliveries.
- Processes all information with regard to all services rendered by or to the company.
- Carries out information checks for accuracy.
- Collects the required information form the relevant departments in order to carry out task (s).
- Files of data & storing of goods.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned by a senior position in the department.
- Carries out urgent purchases and pick up mail, documents and goods attuned to the wishes of management.
- Sorts out and delivers incoming mail and goods to the staff of the telecommunication companies based on address and sender.
- Knowledge of logistics at LBO level.
- Knowledge of stocking goods, stock management and operating of forklift trucks.
- Knowledge of the stock and storage management system and the range of warehouse goods of the company.
- (Basic) Mathematical skills.
- (Basic) Computer skills.
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Dutch.