IT Officer (DBA/Developer/Analyst)
Analyzes, develops and reports information related to company databases and software systems. Develops solutions to resolve problems related to the company systems.
- Evaluates current business processes and emerging technologies.
- Analyzes requirements of the business systems and defines scope of work.
- Defines system and software requirements.
- Writes codes.
- Performs unit tests.
- Defines high-level systems and functional specifications.
- Analyzes security requirements and features into business systems.
- Builds scripts and programs at the database level.
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Performs database administration, configuration management, performance tuning, backup/recovery, installation and upgrading of Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Develops and maintains reports to accommodate company specific information requirements.
- Reports on issues and progress of activities.
- Provides recommendations on the administration of the telecommunication companies to the Manager.
- Formulates & designs software systems and maintains applications & databases to improve the company’s performance.
- Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) at HBO Level.
- Knowledge of billing and customer care systems.
- Knowledge in technical troubleshooting.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Advanced knowledge of databases & systems.
- Advanced Computer Skills.
- Social skills in dealing with vendors, suppliers, telecom operators and internal customers.
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Dutch.