- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Recruits, interviews, tests and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Maintains effective relations amongst staff using good judgment, guidance and motivation to ensure an optimal work environment.
- Advises management on all HR related matters
- Performs as arbitrator in personnel-related disputes and is equipped to counsel each party, keep communication lines open and come to mutually agreeable solutions.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
To provide expertise including advice on management/staff information to TelEm and subsidiaries, within the scope of human resources management and development.
- HBO or Master-degree in Human Resource Management, Business Economics (concentration in Management and Organization) or equivalent degree.
- Knowledge of labor laws, social and legal legislation.
- Psychological, arbitration and negotiating skills for handling conflict situations
- Verbal and written proficiency in English (and Dutch)