Provides software and network support and troubleshooting methods to ICT systems.
- To assist with monitoring ICT systems; executes preventative and corrective actions of the network systems.
- To control, program and test ICT systems and applications.
- To install, repair, and restore the ICT system applications ensuring minimal down time.
- To ensure optimal performance and maintenance of the measuring instrument.
- To define and coordinate the maintenance schedules including intermediate testing results of ICT system applications.
- To report and provide recommendations regarding the QoF and transmission capacity of media systems.
- Experience with generators, back-up battery systems and trouble-shooting skills.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and switching & transmission/ routing principles.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux servers.
- Associates Degree in ICT, or any equivalent.