- Coordinates and manages the complete the accounting process within the Company.
- Prepares monthly financial reports including monthly financial statements.
- Performs financial analysis and provides multiple year financial projections based on historical trends and provides recommendations to executive management.
- Ensures tasks, responsibilities and processes are executed timely, accurately and completely.
- Manages, motivates & evaluates staff.
- Executes & analyzes complex computations.
- Provides progress reports and other relevant management information and department KPI reports.
The Manager Accounting, Payroll & Cashiers manages the Accounting, Payroll & Cashiers Department.
- Minimum Education Requirement is (HBO) Bachelors in Finance & Accounting.
- Advanced knowledge of computerized accounting & billing systems at a Bachelors Level (HBO).
- Advanced knowledge of planning, budgeting and financial reporting.
- Extensive experience with compiling of financial statements, business case analysis and forecasting.
- Advanced skills in Math and Financial Administration.
- Advanced computer skills (especially in Excel).
- Strong leadership & analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with external and internal customers.