There are a few reasons your phone may not be detecting your SIM card. The SIM card may not be installed properly, your device may have an issue, or your SIM card is damaged.
Follow these steps to ensure your SIM card is installed properly.
- Make sure to turn off your device before removing your SIM card
- Eject the SIM tray and remove the SIM card
- Ensure that your SIM card, SIM tray, and SIM slot do not contain any debris.
- Ensure that your SIM tray is not bent
- Make sure the orientation of the SIM card is correct on the tray
Still not working? You can try your SIM card in another device to ensure your device is working properly.
Are you still experiencing issues with your SIM? Visit our Philipsburg or Simpson Bay branch for assistance from a member of our team.