Network Engineer provides technical direction and field management assessments and audit/ surveillance. Prepares briefings for senior management and assists in problem resolution. Designs and participate in project teams and all activities related to the development of new products.
- To provide assistance with network outage recovery efforts.
- To perform preventative and fault isolation maintenance on the local and wide area networks.
- To perform, network maintenance on servers, domains, user files and/or data bases.
- To provide integration for voice, data, and video applications on the local and wide area networks.
- To analyze, recommend and evaluate new hardware, software and communications products for network compatibility and applicability.
- To work with other engineers and vendors to arrive at permanent solutions to network issues and recommends alternative solution for network issues.
- To assist in the development of high-level troubleshooting procedures.