Team Leader Fixed Data supervises and coordinates technical activities with the Core Network operations of the company. Supports company’s telecommunication standards according to predefined company goals.
- To plan space, equipment, and staff allocation in consultation with the Executive. Serves as management reviewer for technical questions regarding Core Network.
- To provide workflow plans within deadlines for the department while maintaining interacts with staff in the company, customers, and suppliers.
- To provide recommendations on safety standards and handles preventative maintenance plans of the systems.
- To maintain records of equipment and recommend purchases of new equipment, technology, or related resources.
- To monitor and provide reports on data, switching & transmission systems, and system’s reliability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or any equivalent degree.
- Strong interpersonal and communication Information Communication Technology, or skills
- Knowledge of supervision of technical team and relevant training and certification.